Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Information on Participation „350+ marks“
All electronically submitted material should comply to the following regulations:
1. Requirements on Pictures:
- Digital images are not allowed to exceed a maximum of 4,000 pixel (px) in length. The maximum upload size is not allowed to exceed 80 megabyte (MB). Please note that the images are also meant for printing. For this reason the resolution has to be 300 dpi or more.
- Please attach information as to where the picture was taken and what it shows. Please name the image.
2. Participants confirm, that all texts and images submitted have been made by themselves, that they are in possession of the copyright and that they agree with the publication of text/image including reference to the source and further information (as indicated in section 1b) online and in print.
3. All images will be saved at the department of Press, Communication and Marketing; their use for the campaign “350+ marks” cannot be guaranteed.
4. Participants grant Kiel University all rights of use and exploitation under copyright law according to §§ 15 ff. UrhG for their images or texts for the University Jubilee and the campaign “350+ marks”. Images and texts will be used free of charge. Personal data will only be processed and utilized for the above mentioned purpose. You are free to delete or change your data (especially images) at anytime without giving reasons. To do this, please inform cau350(at)uni-kiel.de using the form given in § 12, section 2 LDSG SH.
5. Participants declare that they are not invading any personal rights of the portrayed person(s). If an image features one or more people, who are clearly recognisable, consent has to be obtained prior to its publication. In case the image shows people under the age of 18 years, consent has to be issued by their legal guardians.
6. If you would like to submit videos, contact the department of Press, Communication and Marketing at email@example.com, subject „350+ marks“. Videos are also liable to the conditions mentioned above.